Monday, January 16, 2006

Hate

Hate, probably the root of all evil doings, and crimes ever committed. It all starts with anger toward someone, or something, it starts to grow, and become stronger, eventually turning into a resolve to get rid of that person or thing. When that can’t be accomplished, their resolve gets stronger, their anger builds within them, it consumes them, until that is all that matters. They can think of nothing else, but to quench that unquenchable desire inside. And eventually, they quench it. Or at least they think they do. They do what they have been yearning to do for so long, and rid the world of that someone or thing. Only then do they realize what they have done. Then the guilt kicks in. They don’t know what to do with themselves. They’ll go to prison if caught. So, they run. Become an outlaw, and end up throwing their life away. One thing leads to another and sooner or later they end up on America’s most wanted. Eventually they get caught, and are put to death by law.
Now, not all hate leads to such happy endings. Sometimes, they just go crazy and commit suicide, or something like that. This is probably why people restrain from using the word hate, because it is a strong word, no matter what context, hate, is a strong word, because it describes a strong feeling. Probably more than half the people who use the word hate, have never actually experienced actually feeling it. The closest I have ever come to feeling that strongly is when my brother and I tried to fight to the death with rakes, although luckily it didn’t end in death. Although I may have been extremely mad, or upset at the time, I highly doubt I felt true hatred. As I doubt a lot of people have. The only people I think have actually felt hate, are in prison. Those who took it so far, they didn’t care what happened next. Or, they just got a rush of adrenaline and anger and did something really rash. That would count for more than a few of them. Or, they just have no heart, no compassion, or pity, and just take pleasure in watching others die. As sick minded as that sounds, there are people like that, so that would probably take care of a few others as well. So in reality, only about half or less of the people behind bars have actually felt it either. Another reason so little of the people, eve those in jail, have felt true hatred, is because, a lot of the ones who have, have already been put to death by one way or another. I would have to say that the best example of hate would be Ankikin Skywalker. Fear, to anger, to hate, to suffering. And boy did he cause some suffering. Yep, Anikin has probably felt some hate in his time. The only problem is, he isn’t real. But if ever a man was to feel true hatred, I would be willing to bet he would turn out like him. So wether hate, or just a strong surge of anger, be wary, for the devil spares no man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home